Tuesday, July 13, 2010

from beginning to beginning...



If your memories come to haunt me, of you?...
Then let them see all that is true...
Our love in life & death could never, be blue...
Soul mates in love always in bloom...


If my dreams of you torture my nights?...
Let them see our love was such delight...
Your touch on soft breasts, took my spirit to such heights...
Such delight will they see, as we make love, cross the night sky...


If this ring you placed on my finger, shows my love for you?...
A love never concealed and always true...
Then let them see the honor, I've bestowed on you...
That ring, after your death, remains on my finger, for this hearts love I bare you...


When my physical life comes to it's end...
Let them see our spirits loving each other, again...
Cross the magical sky exposing our love, as if it had never ended...
Our love will then, have come full circle, from beginning to beginning...


There is no end when soul mates connect and love begins...

Written by:
Asha

3 comments:

  1. Asha, I found your poem quite beautiful yet sad and passionate. I could almost touch your thoughts and feelings as I read it. Quite beautiful.
    Sincerely,
    Tamara Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be a part of your life you know at that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way.If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love I feel the warmth of your love in the gentle words of your poem. Every day is a new beginning. LOL, BDC

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both for the lovely comments, I will always be with him as I was in life so shall I be in death.
    love always
    asha

    ReplyDelete