Monday, July 19, 2010

my price to survive...

When was it spoken so...
My place on this earth made so cold...
I gazed up at the sky...
OH how much I wanted to fly...

Your face I'll never loose control...
My life spitting out my soul...
The sun it shines reminding me of you...
Why can't I forget these memories so blue...

Somethings in my way...
As I try to contemplate...
Never ending is never done...
Your death took with it all the fun...

Even the orchids forgive no one just yet...
Days of grace are lost in tangled webs...
I've been trapped inside your magnet of life...
Forever in death is my price to survive...

If I had to loose my mind thinking of you...
What would you have me do?...
I would loose my soul into infinity...
My love for you was meant for eternity...

Lately there's been too much of this...
But right now I'm stuck within this bliss...
Where is my ending that fits with now...
Maybe one day there will be no more doubt...

Written by
Asha
2010
©

No comments:

Post a Comment